Another Day is gone.

Good Evening everyone,
     It was such a muggy day today wasn't it. We were going to our
property today, I thought ,oh my summer has just started and the 4th of July is over. I hope everyone had fun and was with their loved ones.
     When I was out doing my thing on the 4th,i couldn't help but think of those who have loved ones who are incarcerated. I have two boys whom I love very much. I tried to make the best home I could. I also tried to keep them out of trouble.
      We BMX raced and did family trips,skiing,swimming, and talked.
They did not tell me everything,but when asked,they were pretty honest. My oldest on the other hand told me more than I cared to know. They were the cutest kids.
      I look around and I see so many kids that have it bad. No homes,they are in foster care. Parents have 2 or more jobs just to make it. I love kids and I wish for them to have LOVE most of all. We as parents need to leave our wants aside and take care of our babies.
     Our children have been taken over by drugs and family neglect. I love our country and I feel that we are losing the battle over drugs. I worked in the hospital for 32 years and our hope there was to heal people and one way was medicine. I Hope that we as parents and community can help and not be addicts ourselves. Some days are tough. But once addicted life gets real tough. Look your children in the eyes today and tell them how much you LOVE them and can't wait to see them tomorrow. Then when tomorrow comes, tell them again.
I want my Grand Children to have the same on this earth as I had. I know you do to. Peace all over the World. Sandy

8 Comments to Another Day is gone.:

bridal gowns on Thursday, November 13, 2014 11:04 PM
Hey I got your website from a friend i agree with you

甜甜的博客 on Friday, December 19, 2014 9:30 AM
One of the most common questions I get asked is whether I think anything has genuinely changed as a result of the conversations, media analysis and personal stories that have emerged over the past six weeks.

rolex on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:42 PM
People today pay for deluxe different watches to get various rationale however are often your condition sign. Some others just simply like a superb level of quality time frame element.

superiorpapers on Monday, September 25, 2017 5:57 AM
I should definitely want say thank you . You make much increase in my knowledge . I am student of medical and this help me lot in learning new things . Thanks for posting . Share your knowledge of other things with us so we can take benefit from it .

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:07 PM
Thanks for the nice blog.

Best Parental control on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 2:52 AM
It' extremely a decent and supportive bit of info.I value the data.

Dental clinic in malviya nagar on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 2:53 AM
Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website,I did a search on the matter and found nearly all folks will consent with your blog.

Parental Control app review on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:47 AM
This is such an incredible asset, that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I adore seeing site that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free.