Fall is upon Us.

Hello Out there.

Well, It is pretty crisp in the North Land today. We are suppose to have a freeze
maybe tonight. I love Minnesota because of all the seasons that we do have.
        I remember my Dad making Lefsa on the wood cook stove in our kitchen in the evening. Dad and Mom would be making it together. I also remember the canning going on. My mom canned the peaches and pears that came in the stores. They were good
for dessert in the winter.That was a treat.

We also had a root cellar. Mom and Dad would put carrots,potatoes and squash in the root cellar. We had fresh vegetables for the winter.

When I go to the Farmers Market on Saturday these vegetables are beautiful. We also have two men there that grow many gladiolas. They are so Pretty. One man plants 5000 every year and another 2000 every year. They sell many.

This coming weekend we will be at the Farmers Market in Grand Rapids and  Gunn
Park also on Saturday. It is Rummage Sale on 38. Please stop by and see us. I am going to make a couple Blueberry Pies and Chocolate Chip Cookies. I hope it is a good day for everyone.

Have fun whatever you do. Peace to everyone.Sandy G

13 Comments to Fall is upon Us.:

Nigel Rawlins on Saturday, September 21, 2013 8:34 AM
Boom! Company Name. Company Message

Traffic Management Courses on Sunday, March 09, 2014 11:33 AM
This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best article i ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

Office Supplies Perth on Saturday, March 29, 2014 3:08 AM
Actually thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here.

Wedding Florist in Jaipur on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:14 PM
Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.

bridal gowns on Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:19 PM
in the school as well as it has identical topic similar your short article Thank you incredible share

businessforsale on Friday, December 19, 2014 9:24 AM
When a space is empty, the lights can be either set to switch off completely, or dimmed to a basic light level of 10–50%, with time delay options also available.

uk rolex on Thursday, January 01, 2015 9:48 PM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any method you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

www.uggau.org.uk on Friday, October 28, 2016 11:42 PM

custom writing website on Saturday, June 09, 2018 12:05 AM
Falling down from the height of the success is upon us that we are not stable to on the height and to get down by falling. To make the strategy of the keep stable on the top but to the prayers of the elders with no jealous persons are with success for.

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:09 PM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!

Harvard Case Analysis on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:33 AM
Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)

Law Assignment Help Assistance on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 4:03 AM
by visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.

loegmrntdherid1 on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 1:31 AM
Now this is hghly recommeded post for me. I will surely email this to my friend.RegardsLoop polo shirts