A Big Thank You

Hello Everyone,

I want to give a big Thank you to all who came to our booth at the Nashwauk Bootique.

It was wonderful. Well I might not make it to the Farmer's Market on Saturday  October

11th. My little red tent might not make through the wind.

I made the most delicious Truffles.  I made Key Lime with White Chocolate and Nutty

Amereto,Raspberry. They are for my nephew's daughter wedding. If you need candy for

for your wedding ,call 218-259-9178.

We will be doing Hard Candy soon. Nothing much ,but my boys loved anise candy and all

flavors that went with that type of Candy. My favorite was Bubble Gum or Root Beer.

Lemon Candy to suck on. I will be making our Peanut Brittle. I make it a little thicker,

and tender,so we don't lose our teeth.(Specially our Sweet Tooth.)

Our new caramels: Licorice, Coffee,Pecan with real Pecans.

Wow!!! They are Great. Our new almond Nougat is my new favorite. With Milk Chocolate

and Dark they are Good!

My Mom and I used to make Fudge for Christmas. I miss her so much. Soon we will be

getting a Fudge Kettle. So there are all kinds of Changes. We Thank everyone for your

support.

Halloween is coming so dress in your best outfit. I love Halloween. I had so much fun

when I was a kid at Halloween. And even an Adult. I dressed my oldest Spring Spaniel

up as A Sheriff one year. His name was Al. He looked so dog gone cute. I will see you

all around. Stay Happy and Healthy. Peace all over the world. Sandy

11 Comments to A Big Thank You:

bridal gowns on Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:20 PM
Welcome Im looking for some materials to my studies and I came here through the blog of my friend Im suprissed because I really love it And Im thinking whether the part of the information can I use as mine Is it posibble Please write Thank you very much

businessweek on Friday, December 19, 2014 9:21 AM
The motion tracking sensors respond to depth, skeletal tracking and sound.

http://www.surreytravelclinic.co.uk/static/menu.asp on Sunday, January 11, 2015 8:09 PM
Very good , additional articles Your attending physician in advance appearance .

chanel bags on Sunday, January 11, 2015 8:11 PM
Amazing! Acknowledgment for your documents , you have come the fact .

http://www.themosh.org/settime.html on Sunday, January 11, 2015 8:13 PM
I abstruse a lot from this article .

led flood light site us on Friday, January 30, 2015 6:52 AM
“These grants support (Gov. Jay Inslee’s) comprehensive climate action agenda and help spur growth and employment in our clean energy and energy efficiency sectors.”

term papers on Monday, March 28, 2016 9:41 AM
This north woods canday company is says everyone big thank. The people are also enjoying with the website shared articles and essay services. That's really fantastic to know about the company provided services.

fake watches uk on Friday, October 28, 2016 11:39 PM
A Lady came to our booth one day, she had a tickle in her throat and just wanted a Lemon Candy to suck on.

best essay writing on Friday, June 08, 2018 12:58 AM
Welcome to you again for the stall of the boutique of garments for the ladies and your booth location was in the corner. Dresses for the ladies were liked by my wife and now will be book all new designs at your online service page.

Distributor besi unp baja on Sunday, December 23, 2018 7:10 PM
tes saja lah htlm code undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan unik ini cuma pake ling http://www.undangancinta.com bb code [url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan[/url] [url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan simple[/url] [url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan unik[/url] ᠐¤Ƙˬ

pusat plat stainless ss316 on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 9:38 PM
ling12 undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Toko Plat Bordes Toko Plat Bordes Pabrik bondek Pabrik besi unp undangan pernikahan cantik Distributor Besi Hollow Jual Besi Hollow Baja Toko besi hollow Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Plat Bordes Agen Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Pabrik besi siku undangan pernikahan simple Distributor Wiremesh Harga Besi Hollow Baja Agen besi hollow Distributor besi beton ais Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik besi siku Pabrik Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan mewah Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Pabrik Besi Hollow Baja Pabrik besi hollow Distributor besi beton Distributor Wiremesh Besi Distributor Wiremesh Besi Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Pabrik besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan cute Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Distributor Besi Beton Distributor pipa besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Plat besi Pabrik besi cnp undangan pernikahan biru Distributor Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Supplier Besi Beton Harga pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Wiremesh Besi Jual Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi h beam www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Distributor Besi Wf Agen Besi Beton Jual pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Wiremesh Besi Supplier Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi wf