Friends

Friends
Hello, It is really cold in Minnesota today. How is everyone else? I really mean that. How are you doing? Do we ever think about our own Mortality.? I used to be in the nursing field ,so it was always there. We knew and we Know.

Well, I lost my very best friend this week. At the age of 61. She did everything for everybody else ,but not for herself. I miss her. We grew up in the same neighborhood. We had lots of fun. She helped me with my kids. She loved my kids and they loved her. When I told them,they were quiet. She never married,never had kids. That is the way she wanted it. It was a long time since I told her that I loved her.
      I am writing today to tell you that I am sorry that I did not do that. We had argued over politics. What a crazy thing to argue about. Politics and Religion.
      Please today tell that someone how much you care for them. A friend is someone closer than a relative.
       I am 59 and friends don't come along everyday anymore.
I have friends. But not like  my friend Janet.
        We talked last week about this and that. I live out of the town we grew up in.
         If you have a close friend,stay connected and talk regularly. Someday the connection will be gone. The old saying is "You don't know what you have till it's gone"
         We all think we are going to live forever. We are invinsible.  Everyone else gets sick. Not us. Well, think again.

I was watching a TV show last night. It had professors on it discussing the future of our world.  Water!!!!  We are already tapping into our backups. They said that our sewage plants might not be able to use the water for drinking after being scrubbed. Our water tables do not take out the caffeine from our water. They tested fish,they had caffeine. Because of the mining in our area, the water is like third world countries. Yes! America. Some of you may be surprised
others are not. We have too many people to feed. 5 Billion too many. Or More. Romans were greedy and fell. America is greedy and will fall also.

Gloom and Doom. No, Just Reality. Reality is what no one likes. It will make them accountable.
        Janet Bless You. I loved you Friend.  Sandy

10 Comments to Friends:

Derby Wettquoten on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:55 PM
Extra ist nicht wirklich besser mehr .Trends in der Regel nicht versichert.

bestessays com on Thursday, May 31, 2018 7:30 AM
Friends are very important. You don't have to have so many friends to prove yourself. You only have to have a few, but all of them are true and loyal. I really treasure every moment I have with my friends because it is gold and priceless. As friends, we maintain our friendship healthy by going out once in a while, no matter how busy we are. We always find time to see each other and bond. We do sleep overs and travelling, that is how we maximize our time together.

bridal gowns on Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:17 PM
Your site has helped me a lot to bring back more confidence in myself Thanks Ive recommended it to my friends as well

bridal gowns on Thursday, November 13, 2014 11:03 PM
Dental school grants and dental school scholarships Find information about dental school loan forgiveness programs

businessforsale on Friday, December 19, 2014 9:24 AM
The sensor-light version, with its 5.8 GHz high-frequency system, responds to the tiniest movement, regardless of temperature, instantly turning the lights on when needed.

swiss military watches prices on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:39 AM
It' actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

cheap christian louboutin on Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:09 AM
They tested fish,they had caffeine.

resumes planet review on Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:59 AM
The best part of listening is known by the name of different thing as well as make a great part of the output. There are some of the best as well as a good type of the involvement of time to make a great type of concern as well as output.

alice on Thursday, May 31, 2018 4:20 AM
nice

hildan on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 9:45 PM
link 8 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami