Sylvia

Dear Sister Sylvia,
I miss you so much. You had to leave our family on March 17. I miss you terribly  everyday. In my candy shop, I see you wrapping my candy. You are in a good place and I will see you someday.
    I love you with all my heart. You are my angel. Some days I just need to cry a little to ease the pain I feel. It helps. I wish you could have stayed.

Your Sister Sandy.

13 Comments to Sylvia:

top mobile ad networks on Monday, November 10, 2014 12:50 AM
This will give back quite beneficial dividends while guests are generally making your blog to discover various other relavent internet sites

bridal gowns on Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:18 PM
Hi i must say fantastic website you have i stumbled across it in Google Does you get much traffic

hublot on Monday, December 15, 2014 2:13 AM
It is Cartier's best advantage. Some sort of Cartier check out will probably however glimpse as beneficial 1 / 2 a century by at this point the way it may currently.

businessattire on Friday, December 19, 2014 9:21 AM
The tower was developed using open source hardware and software, and contains more than 2,000 feet of wires, 7,680 individual LED lights, two computers and 1,400 pounds of steel.

rolex ladies on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:37 PM
Hello. Great job. I did not anticipate this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!

front panel led lights on Friday, January 30, 2015 6:52 AM
The 2013 Legislature appropriated $25 million for the grants to higher education, local governments and state agencies.

www.ukchristianlouboutinmall.co.uk on Friday, October 28, 2016 11:43 PM
Some days I just need to cry a little to ease the pain I feel.

hay day on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 5:06 AM
Accessibility to our big video gaming neighborhood with countless conversations to take part in. This hay day hack device is upgraded every Friday as well as all brand-new insect repairs are considered so felt confident this hay day hack functions penalty.

Boom essays service on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:03 PM
Drugs are the natural or synthetic substance which when taken into the body effects the body functions in both positive and negative ways. It is taken orally or injected into blood. Some of the drugs are easily available which are legal and some are not which are illegal.

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:10 PM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

Kup damskie i męskie zegarki on Saturday, July 14, 2018 6:13 PM
I was really bored but your blog lightened up my day

beste replika klokker on Monday, July 16, 2018 6:55 AM
The discussion on the moon is very much special and strange.

Julian on Saturday, July 28, 2018 5:03 PM
niceThe best part of servicing is a person get soult out solution at your home end.A person always prefer home service for their future uselinkThank you for sharing one of these rights and healthful share with readers.The junk food and the other inorganic food habit destroy the health and damage your immune system.linkI would like to get tribal braids, and would like to know if your salon do them? If so please let me know the price.That is a very interesting observation about the bees and your attitude.link