Lets get everyone together and visit.

Hello out there.

Sandy here. I would like to talk about the bad Flu we are having. Children are dying from the flu. Many. Next month we are going to have the Super Bowl happening in Minnesota. That really will be fun. What I see a lot of people already sick, going to a very large event. We have so much fun at these events. I just hope everyone washes their hands, covers the mouth, and touch very little while there. My kids used to say I was to overly protective,  And I was. The Bad bugs are getting worse. Antibiotics don't seem to cut those infected. Stay warm, and washing our hands is the best thing we can do for it.
             What I would like to talk about also, is group talking. We all have friends and talk. But....there are people who don't have friends or shut in their homes and can not get out socialize. What about those. They also have ideas and memories to share. I have found that I have become a victim of Facebook or anywhere on the web. I have made a pledge to my self, not to do this. People need to talk face to face. If that means go out for coffee or just meeting in the park. Just to talk about our ideas, world, family, and really seeing someone in person. People usually get in a group to do volunteer work, funerals, wedding. We just need to relax and really talk. The web has made people attached, addicted. There is a lot of knowledge on there. I was thinking the other day ,how fast the week went. what did I get accomplished. I would like to get together with people and just talk about anything. Relax ,have tea, coffee, Talk about our physical wellbeings.  Get together and just have certain subjects to talk about. Make it once a week and invite new people and then some new people. Not to fix anything, to learn things. That is what keeps our minds well.

Practice talking to strangers or newcomers at the park or bike trail.Safety first. Make people open up to you, and you to them. You will be amazed. Good Luck

Well, I have to get up early to meet someone, so good evening.  Peace. Try some new craft or book on the earth, or how to build bird houses, or plant flowers.

15 Comments to Lets get everyone together and visit.:

essaycloud on Thursday, February 01, 2018 3:02 AM
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my project.

http://www.researchwritingkings.com/review-of-essaypro-com/ on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 7:33 PM
I really love candies and sweets. These candies and other kinds of sweets are my comfort food or dessert. When I was a kid, my mom always bought me candies whenever I'm sad or whenever I'm crying. And what I also like about these sweets is that I can hoard and collect them because they have a long expiration date. Our refrigerator has a lot of sweets. I buy most of those sweets, but some of them are really special because they are from my friends because all of them knew that I'm really fond of sweets and candies.

Jada Roy on Saturday, March 31, 2018 1:51 AM
regular job.

professional custom writing on Monday, June 04, 2018 12:40 AM
I hope you are fine now. You should care more about your health I think.

Tony on Friday, June 08, 2018 6:06 AM
Great!

lin on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:46 PM
nice

fix sound on Monday, June 25, 2018 2:53 AM
Hey friends if you are facing any type of sound issue in your OS then must try my link

assignment services on Monday, June 25, 2018 11:38 PM
Most of the time I am doing the same because at that time you are never thinking about the circumstances. It is all about the happiness that you are willing to share with those whom you love.

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:09 PM
I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.

aaa Replik-Uhren on Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:46 AM
Hey friends if you are facing any type of sound error in your OS then lets try my link to fix this problem

replica rolex watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 7:10 AM

Saul on Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:25 PM
When I was a kid, my mom always bought me candies whenever I'm sad or whenever I'm crying.This is very goodlinkyour services are affordable and easily available for visitors.It contains very useful and interesting information.linkWe should let them play and make a lot of new friends.Buyers like to visit such shopping centres and like to buy different products.link

company on Monday, July 30, 2018 7:02 AM
i am glad to read this

Make my Finance Homework on Monday, October 08, 2018 10:42 PM
This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Useful Information Here In The Blog.

hildan on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 9:42 PM
ini ke 19 Pabrik Besi Beton Distributor besi beton interworld steel is Distributor Plat Bordes Distributor Plat Bordes ironsteelcenter.com Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan lucu Distributor Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Distributor Besi Hollow Baja Distributor besi hollow Distributor besi beton gunung garuda Harga Plat Bordes Harga Plat Bordes Pabrik stainless steel Pabrik besi hollow undangan pernikahan bagus Distributor Jual Besi Siku Baja Supplier Besi Hollow Baja Harga besi hollow Distributor besi beton delcoprima Jual Plat Bordes Jual Plat Bordes Pabrik atap spandek Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam Distributor Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Agen Besi Hollow Baja Jual besi hollow Distributor besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Plat Bordes Supplier Plat Bordes Pabrik baja ringan Pabrik besi wf baja undangan pernikahan contoh Distributor Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Toko Besi Hollow Baja Supplier besi hollow Distributor besi beton bjku Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan