Our World is Divided

I am writing tonight because I am weary. I went to see my oldest son this weekend. The whole family was sick. There was a hockey tournament this weekend. Went to two games on Sunday. It was fun. Grandson played. Good Player. It was his 10th birthday.
                 For the first time, I have felt distant from him. I feel love for him like any mother does. But....I saw him so busy. Too busy for me. He always had time for me. His world is different from mine. I realize that.
                  It seemed like the whole family was running around. Anxious and not looking very happy. I did not feel welcome. Our world is divided. I felt in the way. I was wondering if any other Mother feels like that.
                  I divorced my husband(their father) about 16 years ago. Both my boys have distanced themselves from me. I was the best mom I knew how to be. I was driving down the highway and saw a sign that said(Call your Mom today.)
                   It was then that I thought, I wish I could call my mom and everything would be ok. But, she is dead. My dad is Dead. You see once your dead, your dead. You can not come back.
                    So you see, What I need you to do is:

1. Call your Mom.
2. Call your Dad
3. Show respect.
4. Your world is shrinking also.
    Don't let it pop out of sight.
5. Remember where you came from.
6. Don't feel like this anynight.

Make your world count.  Peace Sandy

17 Comments to Our World is Divided:

Click here on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 4:32 AM
good post

best dissertation writing service on Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:01 AM
Such an amazing post.Your writing style is really effective.You can be good for services reviews.Keep it up and keep posting.Thanks.

nutrabio coupon on Friday, April 27, 2018 2:58 PM
Thanks for sharing.

lori on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 9:21 PM
nice

bestessays on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 1:59 AM
Life is short to be away from your family. You should make every moment count with them because it is never too late to compromise and reconcile with the people that you love. Live your life to the fullest and be free to do what you desire. Never be too busy to say how much you love them and give them your time. It is a simple choice, between loosing your loved ones because of your pride and loosing your pride because of your loved ones, the choice is yours.

case study essay on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:20 AM
Our World is Divided, I must say you write so well. And the words are so inspiring and yet the amazing one too. Good share!

roblox money hack on Monday, June 25, 2018 2:48 AM
Hey friends if you want more and more money for free in roblox then must try my link

free robux generator on Monday, June 25, 2018 2:52 AM
Hey friends if you want free robux in just 1 sec then must try my link

bd on Monday, June 25, 2018 9:03 PM
bdfb

custom paper writers on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:39 AM
A reminder that we should not waste any time to be with our loved ones. Providing time for the people that we love should be done as much as we could, we will never know when the time comes that we won't be able to be with them again. We will not feel any regret if we have done everything that is right with them, it takes a little effort to make them feel appreciated. Family should never be taken for granted, for most people they are the only people that would stay by their sides in days of lowest and highest. Though some people are not blessed with a happy family, but there are people still that they consider as a family, making time for their loved ones should be done.

test on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 9:34 PM
testing

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:09 PM
Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Replica franck muller watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:55 PM
I am thankful to you that you produced this!

fake watches on Sunday, July 15, 2018 8:30 PM
There really is no such thing as the definitive best of anything - it's all subjective and can change on any given day or in any given mood.

sdfsdf on Thursday, July 19, 2018 7:55 AM
northwoodscandycompany

Richard on Saturday, July 28, 2018 5:42 PM
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues.They can get ideas for party of children to entertain them.linkIt is a matter of time and a right process to fulfill it.Summer moved on! And I miss it(((Can you wright the one more post about hair care, cos y hair is not so perfect after this summer!linkSimply ensure that the place is perfect and familiar with the goal that your customers can bring new companions over.Vaping had become very crazy now and with an increasing demand in e-cigarettes as it is less harmful compare to normal cigarettes.link

hildan on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 9:42 PM
ini ke 18 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox Jual besi siku undangan pernikahan yang unik Harga Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Toko Besi H beam Baja Supplier Plat Bordes Toko Welded Beam Toko Welded Beam ironsteelcenter.com Jual Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan amplop Harga Bondek Cor Jual Besi H beam Baja Toko Plat Bordes harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen Welded Beam Agen Welded Beam Jual stainless steel Jual besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Harga Atap Spandek Sni Harga Besi H beam Baja Agen Plat Bordes harga besi beton sii Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Supplier sch 40 Supplier sch 40 Supplier Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan ala jepang Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Toko Besi Unp Baja Supplier besi wf Toko sch 40 Toko sch 40 Supplier besi siku Supplier besi wf baja undangan pernikahan islami Pabrik Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Jual Besi Unp Baja Toko besi wf Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen sch 40 Agen sch 40 Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Supplier besi unp undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Pabrik Besi Wf Harga Besi Unp Baja Agen besi wf Distributor besi beton sii