Post Surgery of LPR
Enjoy People
How to talk to someone
Something I have learned in the Medical field.

Your Life Time Line

Good Evening,

I would like to share with you something I learned years ago.  How long are we going to live? Depends on a lot of things. In America the average age of a Male is somewhere around 73- 75,76 years of age. A female will live to be maybe up to 82. She will live longer than a male.
          If you live longer than that, it is a plus. Your Quality of life after the average is up to you. Your life can be taken at anytime. Younger people are dying because of our drugs mostly. Those drugs play a key role when it comes to your kidneys , skin, and other vital organs. We don't think of this when we are young. Nor, should we. If we have a good up bringing, there is no reason for the drugs or alcohol in our lives. If we do have fun when we are teenagers, we do and then move on the jobs and families.
            ___10_____20___30____40____50_____60____70_______80________90_____________
  Now lets look at this time line. I started working a full time job when I was 12 years. I worked 32 years in the hospital. another 7 in teaching. Now a full time business. I am 63 years old. That is 51 years working on my feet. So Look at my time line. I am female. My mother and father both had heart disease. When you look at your parents or siblings, you probably will follow along the disease process they have.
       This is not suppose to be depressing, it is to encourage you get what you want out of life.Do the things you like to do. Be the best friend ,son, daughter,boss, that you can.  Not perfect, just enjoy your life. And that is what I did when I was young. When I was a mother and now a business owner. Socialize and talk to people. Find out about them,enjoy them. Find a job you love. Because if you are 20. When you quit working at 60, 70. Its a long time to work. Life is short and Death is our outcome as humans. Then that Promised land is there for us.  Amen      Good Night._________

22 Comments to Your Life Time Line:

Daniel Blizzard on Friday, August 10, 2018 12:35 AM
NICE!

anonymous on Friday, August 10, 2018 5:25 AM
nice post

essaytigers on Friday, August 10, 2018 8:34 AM
We can find different people with different ages. Some people are dying in less ages and some are alive even they are old. It seems that some children also have been died due to their health issue. And some youngsters have been died because they were habitual of drugs.

bestessays uk on Monday, August 20, 2018 6:57 AM
It's a bit depressing for me to think about it. It's too early I think.

buy celebrity jackets on Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:09 AM
Shocking, splendid site outline! What exactly degree have you been blogging for? you made blogging look straightforward. The general look of your site is magnificent,and also the substance!. Thankful For Your article.

IT services reno nv on Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:28 PM
Wao VMS visitor management system is really great technique and its features are best for help.I really enjoyed reading about this.

College Dating on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 11:09 AM
Glad I've read this blog. I know there is so much to learn right here. Please keep sharing your insights to your loyal readers. Thanks!

Las Vegas SEO on Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:48 PM
I'm glad to have found this blog. It was worth to read every bit of your writing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights regarding the matter. I couldn't agree more. Keep sharing!

loegmrntdherid1 on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 1:30 AM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

asd on Monday, December 10, 2018 4:28 AM
asd

project management training and certification on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1:38 AM
O I love vegetables.Your post is really lovely.I want to become a professional writer but I need some good guidance.Keep sharing more interesting posts.

best web hosting providers on Monday, December 24, 2018 6:32 AM
Wao I needed some beautiful home in economical rates and I got your link from an post.I liked this one.Will get back to you soon.

anonymous on Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:29 AM
good

lechappeebleue on Saturday, December 29, 2018 12:16 PM
This is quite beneficial for the academic purposes of students and more writing topics should be published here. I really liked your post very much. Thanks a lot.

pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400" target="_blank" class="userlink">hildan on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 9:40 PM
ini ke 14 pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c Toko Atap Spandek Toko Atap Spandek Distributor atap spandek Distributor besi siku undangan pernikahan klasik Jual Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Jual Besi Wf Baja Toko sch 40 Jual besi beton krakatau steel ks undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Agen Atap Spandek Agen Atap Spandek Distributor baja ringan Distributor Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan aneh Jual Jual Besi Siku Baja Harga Besi Wf Baja Agen sch 40 Jual besi beton jcac Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Atap Spandek Distributor bondek Distributor besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Pabrik Besi Wf Baja Pabrik sch 40 Jual besi beton interworld steel is Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Distributor besi cnp undangan pernikahan cute Jual Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Distributor Plat Besi Baja Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton gunung garuda Harga Bondek Cor Harga Bondek Cor Distributor besi siku www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan online Jual Besi Hollow Supplier Plat Besi Baja Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton delcoprima Jual Bondek Cor Jual Bondek Cor Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Jual besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Jual Wiremesh

Aiden Pearce Coat on Monday, January 28, 2019 4:41 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

LASIK Dubai on Wednesday, February 06, 2019 3:13 AM
I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.

Motorrad Lederkombi on Saturday, May 25, 2019 3:48 AM
Schauen sie sich das Premium sortiment von Motorrad Lederkombi von the an Leather Collection. Das wunder der Innovation und kreativität bietet hervorragenden komfort mit der vorgekrümmten anordnung. Top känguru und rindsleder sorgen für abrieb und schnittfestigkeit

192.168.l.l on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:32 PM
this is amazing and the collection is also superb.I am just looking for some time out to discuss about some designs with you.Thank you so much.

Dragon city hack on Monday, July 15, 2019 10:27 PM
Dragon City Tool helps you play Dragon City game easier than ever. Play Dragon City with this tool is never banned.

DentalSave on Sunday, October 06, 2019 2:27 PM
Any minor problem of teeth can cause major hazards in the future if not treated. So adopt dental discount plans TX that can help to get discount in single visit to the dentists as well as to get big discount in extensive dental procedure and more so that dental treatment can be affordable for all.

energy comparsion site on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:43 AM
Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. energy comparsion site