Enjoy People
How to talk to someone
Something I have learned in the Medical field.

Good Morning

I am sitting here watching it snow outside. Lots of snow. I live in Minnesota. Today I would like to talk about Acid Reflux.  You know that sour stomach that can come up your throat. Yuk HUH. Well, I have learned a lot and if it helps anyone else, then I have done my job.
I went to a specialist on Gastric Reflux. My symptons were nausea, Laryngitis, sore throat, ear aches, not much heart burn. For years I have quit drinking coffee, eating ice cream, peanut butter,chocolate,oranges,grapefruit,soda made me sick. It made me weak,like flu type stuff,fatigue. Just not feeling well at all.
I have worn monitors, to measure the acid in my stomach. Now I have a nasal gastric tube down my throat to measure the acid or gas in my throat. It measures your ph. I have never heard of this before but my doctor sent me to this specialist. The nasal gastric tube goes to just the back of my throat. It is not painful or anything to wear. Im going to pull it our here in about 40 minutes. Then I will send the monitor back to the hospital and they will read the results. Amazing. I hope I GET AN ANSWER SOON.
So, like anything in life. We need to exercise and eat good foods. I always did exercise but my food at one point in my life(for about 10 years) was not good. Obesity contributes to a lot of diseases. Smoking also. Fat around our organs weighs heavy on our heart and also the organs it surrounds. Smoking affects not only the lungs but the organs as well. STRESS now that can affect a lot of gastric problems. In your gut, that is your immune system,but also a whole host of physical ailments.
You need to keep walking for your heart health which feeds all those arties and veins in the legs.  You need to move your arms as well. If you are out of shape, you will begin to huff and puff. In reality your large muscles like legs, arms use a lot of oxygen ,so start slow. Do you like dancing, then dance. Badmitton, then play badmitton, It does not have to be heavy duty. Start your own agility course and invite friends and neighbors. It will be fun.
Have a wonderful Day. I will answer any questions if I can. Peace to you and all over this great earth.

16 Comments to Gastric Reflux:

https://www.australianessays.org/ on Sunday, March 10, 2019 11:26 PM
I have also spent some time in Minnesota with my friends last year and was very happy to see the scenes of snow-falling. You are right by saying the scenes of snow-falling are tremendous in this part of the world and I am totally agree with you.

uk essay buy now on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:23 AM
Sounds like you really like snow. I love this time of the year too!

https://bestwritingclues.com/reviews/elitewritings-review/ on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:34 AM
I suffered from gastric reflux for years. Having an episode was terrible because I don't have if it heartburn or I was having a heart attack. I was prescribed medication but the pills were just too harsh for me. The side effects were worst that suffering the symptoms. I finally turned to natural remedies in my desperation for some relief. I had to make major changes in my diet and that meant staying away from spicy foods and alcohol. I started eating fermented foods like kimchi and drinking ginger and chamomile tea. It also helps to eat apples and bananas. I also found out that wearing loose fitting clothes helps a lot because my waist is not cinched tightly and my stomach is not pressed, preventing acid from rising up my throat.

best essays on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:48 AM
I am so happy winter is over! I prefer when it's sunny outside. And you?

q on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:40 PM
q

tableclothsfactory on Sunday, June 02, 2019 7:14 PM

congresoglicobiologia.com on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:45 PM
I agree with Sandy’s statement that the weather in Minnesota is very cool and we see a lot of snow fall during the winter. I have read some new things about Minnesota from this blog so thanks to Sandy.

Stem Cell Therapy on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:09 AM
we offer you non surgical treatments of arthritic or injured joints,Shoulder Pain & Tendinitis to get your health back by the help of autologous stem cells

Back Pain Frankfort on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:40 AM
Thanks so much for a great post. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.

roblox technique on Monday, July 01, 2019 4:13 AM
Roblox is the ultimate virtual universe that lets you play, create, and be anything you can imagine.

Anonymous on Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:41 AM
Dental discount plans OR provide the facility of meeting the best dentist of the town at the least cost. For this, one has to become a member of DentalSave. The fee for becoming a member is really affordable. So visit us today and select the plan you want to adopt with the best dentist near you.

Anonymous on Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:43 AM
We all should know some basic thing before making decision about our dental treatment. Dental insurance and dental discount plans TN - two methods are here to help with dental cost. But there are many problems with the insurance that can be avoided with the discount plans. Many online site are offering these plans and among them, DentalSave is most popular and affordable.

Yeezy on Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:41 PM

vintage shop london on Friday, August 30, 2019 7:14 PM
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.

Pro-ana tips and tricks on Monday, September 09, 2019 2:24 AM
Here are some tips for those who have Ana and need some help

DentalSave on Saturday, September 14, 2019 12:24 PM
Dental insurance needs paperwork and it is a delay process to get the discount. But in dental discount plans GA , everything designed as such manner that one can enjoy the discount immediately after paying for membership fee. So it is very easy to get discount and get the immediate treatment.