Post Surgery of LPR
Enjoy People
How to talk to someone
Something I have learned in the Medical field.

Something I have learned in the Medical field.

Hello Everyone. Well it has been awhile. I have been busy and had more testing. I have done testing for acid reflux. I have had tubes down my nose 3 x.  Acid reflux has lots of symptons I did not even know.  So here it goes for our information.
                  1.  Ear Aches
                   2. Headaches.
                   3. Hard time swallowing
                    4. Fatigue
                    5. Sore Throat, Dry Throat, Larynitis
                     6.I had pain even behind my eye.
                     7. Not tasting things well
                     8.Nausea
                      9.constant coughing, vomiting, sometimes bile
I hardly had no heart burn myself. I have been miserable for years with this. I went to a specialist. Was tested, now I am getting a Roux en y. It is gastric bypass which takes the Acid Reflux away. I did some studying on it. Gastric By pass was first brought for this reason. Acid Reflux.  I was shocked when they told me I had to have this.
             Now, I am going to classes to learn how to eat. My stomach is going to be the size of a golf ball. I will lose weight along with this. That is what they found with this cure for acid reflux. That you will lose weight. Hence,that is what they found, that cure acid reflux would also cure obesity.
              With this gastric bypass, you can also rid yourself of diabetes. Lower Cholestrol and triglycerides. Give me more energy. Depression gets better also. It is a life style change indeed.
             I could not go on living like this. I feel sick all the time. So I will keep you informed. Gastric Bypass is not for just heavy people. It was created for People with Acid Reflux.  I hope you enjoy reading this.  More will come because I love to write about everything.  Peace Sandy

19 Comments to Something I have learned in the Medical field.:

https://www.bestdissertations.com/ on Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:53 AM
Sorry to hear you are suffering from acid reflux. From the symptoms you mentioned, you must feel miserable all the time, especially during the bouts of nausea. Vomiting is so hard on the esophagus and the throat. It can also damage you tooth enamel because of the acid. But thanks to you I learned that gastric bypass is a cure. I thought all along gastric bypass is a surgery only for people with severe obesity. Extending you positive thoughts for your upcoming surgery and recuperation.

넷마블먹튀 on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 6:33 AM
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.

best essays on Monday, July 22, 2019 6:24 AM
Yeah, it's been a while. I am happy to have your service back. Good luck!

Flash Jacket on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10:45 PM
It's great to see this post. I really appreciate your work

ps4 emulator for pc on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 9:48 PM

DentalSave on Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:36 AM
DentalSave has designed the dental discount plans OH where the best dentists of OHIO show interest to work with them. So when you adopt a plan and go to visit your dentists, you will get treatment from the best dentist of the town at discount rate. This facility is not possible with the dental insurance, So the demand of dental discount plan is very high.

Jessica C. Reynolds on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 1:17 AM
You should have the ability to create new ideas that enhance your business. Building a stable company is not that difficult but what needs the most of your skills is to sustain that success of your business To Know More.

dragon city food hack on Monday, September 02, 2019 10:53 PM
What is Dragon City Hacker? Why Do People Try to Find a Way to Get Dragon City Free Beads? In-game currencies have dozens of problems in Dragon City.

net worth on Sunday, September 08, 2019 11:47 PM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.

energy comparsion sites on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:43 AM
I utilized it for a month and saw a discernible distinction in myself. Presently I don't short of going out with my companions and so forth. energy comparsion sites

avenue south residence floorplan on Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:46 PM
Avenue South Residence is a brand-new masterpiece situated at Silat Avenue in Bukit Merah jointly developed by consortium which comprises of UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong Company. Sitting on a huge plot of land, the 2-tower block with 56 storey will yield 1,074 units! Aspiring buyers will definitely be able to secure a choice unit from 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom type of layout. Avenue South Residence also have a commercial component that comprises of childcare and commercial shops.

Anonymous on Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:34 PM
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/averroes/centros-tic/14002984/helvia/aula/archivos/repositorio/500/665/html/curso_montilla/index.htm

the Florence residences condo on Sunday, November 17, 2019 8:54 PM
The Florence Residence is a brand new condo, with 128 condo facilities, situated in Kovan developed by Logan Property Holdings Company Limited. A Hong Kong-based property developer, Logan have built an impressive portfolio in the residential segment in the People's Republic of China (PRC) such as Hong Kong and Guangdong

Anonymous on Monday, November 18, 2019 9:03 PM
I appreciated your work very thanks http://www.zlabia.com/medias.htm

Anonymous on Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:35 PM

Pondicherry on Monday, December 02, 2019 11:36 PM
Very interesting field medical field all things related to science we get to know here i'm also from medical line and get more new things!!! i liked your blog thanks for sharing our experience in medical field!!!

picbear on Thursday, December 05, 2019 12:25 AM
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing

https://www.naturalhealthscam.com/ on Sunday, December 08, 2019 7:22 AM
Information on natural health,health supplements, home remedies for common illnesses and cures. Blogs, Articles on healthy natural products, nutrition etc.

Distressed Brown Cafe Racer Jacket on Monday, December 09, 2019 3:23 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting and amazing post with us, I really like this post.