Post Surgery of LPR
Enjoy People
How to talk to someone
Something I have learned in the Medical field.

Enjoy People

Happy 4th of July. It is really hot and humid here in Northern Minnesota.  I AM going on the lake tomorrow.  My adult boys are having fun today with their families and friends.
                  Well today I want to talk about water. In our lakes and rivers, streams,  there is bacteria there always. When the water gets too warm, that's when the bacteria can into a cut or any orifice. I am sure you all have heard of flesh eating bacteria. People who get this from water, insect bite get very sick. Sometimes the bacteria stays in your system forever. You have to take a strong antibiotic and sometimes that does not help. Sores get bigger. Its a life long process. Up here in the north we have a spider that can spread that kind of bacteria. It is call the Brown Recluse spider. They like dark places.
                  Also, I don't know if I talked about this before, but have you heard of a fungus that grows in your lungs. It is usually from swimming or hunting in lakes where there is birds.The birds defecate in the water. Many birds. Little ponds or swamps. The lining of your lungs get thickened. Therefore when the lining is thickened, the blood which carries the oxygen can not penetrate the lining and get the oxygen there. Its a gas exchange. You will have trouble breathing and get a pneumonia. Which caarries a fever.
                    So make sure you don't swim around or in a pond of birds. Not good for your health.
                     In the summer its a perfect time to meet new people.  I love to talk to people. They are very interesting. You can learn a lot from them. This day and age, you have to be very careful who you talk to. This to me seems very sad. We have to teach our children to be afraid. I used to take my kids to the beach in the summer all the time and they made many friends. Today with human trafficking you have to watch your little ones constantly. In a way they are losing their independence at a young age.  I do not understand this.  Keep your place with God. I have always wished peace throughout the world. I wish for Peace in my own country. Maybe if we all wish for peace. Love and Peace Miss Sandy.

13 Comments to Enjoy People:

Best Yeezy Replica For Men on Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:16 PM
They've been wack. They're going to continue to be wack. In the latest chapter of its wackness, the preferred brand of soccer moms is out here selling casual trainers that blatantly rip off Kanye West's Adidas Yeezy Boost 350.

Cheap Jordans Shoes For Sale on Monday, July 22, 2019 1:06 AM
Yes, terrible things happen from time to time because we don’t have security awareness, but I think wearing the latest Jordan shoes can avoid these troubles.

typewriter-typewriter.com on Monday, July 22, 2019 1:52 AM
The matters which were visible as limitless inside the past have ended up being to an awesome degree clearing now. We can see and go to with any man or woman sitting miles from us the usage of internet on PDAs and PCs. Arranging is seeming useful in correspondence too.

Certus Trading Reviews on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:04 AM
Another option for investors is an online trading course called Certus Trading Reviews.

Yeezy on Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:39 PM

adom on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 10:18 AM

DK Hardware on Sunday, September 22, 2019 10:02 AM
It is very important to choose dental plans carefully. The dental plans can save a lot of money while getting perfect dental care. One should consider the need of individual member before choosing a family plan. Also the dentists available in the locality should be considered before choosing one annual plan.

Hip Pain Treatment Relief on Friday, October 25, 2019 4:47 AM
Thanks for the great tutorial. It is nice to go through the process at a high level.

energy comparsion sites on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:42 AM
Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. energy comparsion sites

sengkang grand residences price on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:57 AM
I truly like your blog. Incredible article. It's most obvious, individuals ought to learn before they can sengkang grand residences price

Gary Tzu on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:20 AM
It was very compelling to read these types of stuff enjoy people thanks for this blog.

one pearl bank on Wednesday, December 04, 2019 4:30 AM
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.

온라인카지노 on Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:33 AM
Now i am attracted to people write-up. It can be best to locate persons verbalize within the cardiovascular system together with realizing in such a major topic is frequently purely observed. 온라인카지노